Barcelona; Architect and director of CAAS ARQUITECTES. He currently serves on “Arquitectes x l’Arquitectura” association. He has been an advisor of ETSALS and COAC representative in the monitoring committee ITEC in order to define different methodological procedures of TCQ software.
1. Management – He has extensive experience in architectural projects of different scales and types. CAAS can offer a comprehensive management of any project – both GIP Building, Planning and Landscape as. Within its structure it has different professional profiles that provide a multidisciplinary approach to architecture providing a more global control of the project and work. CAAS provides a cross-platform project management by BIM (Building Information Modeling).
2. Awards – His work has been recognized by the “International Design Awards 2016” and “Premis Catalunya Construcció 2016” with the work of CFPA Project. It has also been recognized CTTI offices by the “American Architecture Prize 2016”, and the same project has been a finalist in the “Leading European Architects Forum Awards” as a young architect revelation in Europe. Other references are found with their projects – CRAE with ” Premis Catalunya Construcció 2009″, the Municipal Indoor Pool of Sant Joan de Vilatorrada with the ” Premi Col·legi d’arquitectes 2008″ and selected as the best project in the Spanish intervention in the ” VII Biennal internacional d’Arquitectura de Sao Paulo IAB “de l’Institut d’Arquitetos do Brasil. Finally, there is the reform of the “Els Til·lers” d’Artesa de Lleida as a work selected in the “2a Mostra d’arquitectura de les terres de Lleida” in 2007.
3. Latest WORKS – In his latest projects is the “Rehabilitation Park Guell – 2016” (World Heritage Site by UNESCO), the “Comprehensive Rehabilitation of Vila Seca Castle” – 2015 (BCI building – listed by the Ministry of Spanish culture), and the new CFPA (Vocational Training Centre in the automotive sector in Catalonia) Martorell – 2015 project of the Generalitat of Catalonia it has become a European reference in the studies in this sector.
4. Product design – He has made design objects such as Planter “ROC” that have been selected in the “Delta Awards 2014” by ADI-FAD.
5. Latest conferences – He has participated in – Under 40 – Roca Gallery of Barcelona explaining his experience as a young Catalan architecture studio commenting; their successful experiences, different architecture competitions and all projects in progress.